Juicy Turkey Burgers
Say good day to probably the most scrumptious turkey burger you’ve ever had! This turkey burger recipe is so scrumptious and by no means dry. Get pleasure from!
Wholesome Turkey Burger Recipe
It’s onerous to discover a juicy turkey burger on the market, however haven’t any worry. This juicy recipe is the most effective turkey burger recipe on the web.
Throw them proper on the grill and serve them with any of those scrumptious sides and also you’ve received your self a wholesome, filling meal.
Don’t skip out on any of the spices, veggies, or toppings for these juicy turkey burgs.
Why you’ll love them!
- 15g protein/serving
- Decrease in fats
- Tremendous moist and by no means dry
- Made on the grill
Turkey Burger Elements
Lean Floor Turkey (in fact!)
We used 85% / 15% fats floor turkey, which implies you’ll have the fats you might want to guarantee a wonderfully juicy turkey burger!
Herbs and Veggies
YES, all these veggies and herbs go proper in your turkey burger patty! The whole lot can be finely chopped or diced to make sure each single scrumptious chunk of your turkey burg packs all these flavors:
- Grated white onion
- Canned inexperienced chiles
- Finely diced recent inexperienced pepper
- Chopped recent cilantro
Turkey Burger Seasoning
- Garlic cloves: You’ll be able to’t beat the flavour of recent garlic cloves! We minced ours for this burger to make sure each burger patty received a touch of that scrumptious garlic taste.
- Purple chili flakes: Purple pepper flakes, purple chili flakes — regardless what you name yours, this contact of spicy warmth will give your burgs such a scrumptious taste!
- Garlic powder: As a result of recent cloves simply aren’t sufficient, we added a little bit of garlic powder to this turkey burger as effectively!
- Floor cumin: Can’t skip the scrumptious earthy taste of floor cumin in these burgers! It pairs completely with the garlic and chili flakes.
- Salt and black pepper: Only a contact of every is all you’ll want.
Don’t skip the butter!
This turkey burger recipe requires 3 tablespoons of chilly butter, diced into small chunks. You’ll fold this into the remainder of the turkey burger elements earlier than making it into patties. Because the burgers prepare dinner, the butter melts and infuses scrumptious moisture into the patties.
A number of different turkey burger recipes name for an egg and/or mayonnaise, however butter is our secret weapon for preserving issues good and moist.
make it straightforward
Print Your Personal
Hold widespread kitchen conversions like tablespoons to teaspoons and Fahrenheit to Celsius available always with our u003cstrongu003eprintable kitchen conversions chart.u003c/strongu003e
get it now
Be taught Extra Kitchen Conversions
Find out how to Prepare dinner the Good Turkey Burger
We advocate cooking these turkey burgers at 375ºF on both a fuel or charcoal grill as such:
- Begin by preheating your grill to 375ºF (medium-high warmth).
- As soon as your grill is preheated, spray a big piece of tin foil with non-stick cooking spray and place the tin foil on the grill grates.
- Then, switch the burger patties onto the tin foil. Prepare dinner either side for about 6-7 minutes with the grill coated. Professional Tip: The prepare dinner time will depend upon how thick your burgers are, however ought to be roughly 6-7 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer to verify the interior temperature of the burgers. As soon as they’ve reached an inside temperature of 160ºF, take away the burgers from the grill and allow them to sit for five minutes. Your burgers will proceed to complete cooking and attain an inside temperature of 165ºF as they sit (off warmth!) throughout this time.
Turkey Burger Inside Temperature
Be sure to prepare dinner your turkey burgers till they’ve reached an inside temperature of 160ºF – 165ºF.
- Warmth a big skillet over medium/excessive warmth.
- Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray or wipe with olive oil.
- Place the turkey burger within the pan and prepare dinner for five minutes on either side or till the interior temperature reaches 165ºF.
We swear through the use of a meat thermometer when cooking any minimize of meat. The Thermapen is our go-to meat thermometer that works each time.
Turkey Burger Topping Concepts
We served our burgers on hamburger buns topped with fast pickled onions and an avocado mash, however be happy to get inventive and prime your turkey burgs with no matter your little coronary heart wishes, like:
Turkey Burger Q’s
Floor turkey is decrease in fats and excessive in protein, making it a wholesome possibility for a burger.
You’ll be able to retailer turkey burger patties within the fridge for as much as 5 days in an air tight container.
Let the burger patties cool utterly earlier than putting them in a freezer secure bag and putting them within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
To thaw the turkey burgers take away them from the freezer 24 hours earlier than you need to grill them. Then observe the grilling directions when the turkey patties are utterly thawed.
There are round 230 energy in a single turkey burger.
Make this burger a part of an entire meal and make one in all these scrumptious aspect dishes which you could throw proper on the grill subsequent to those turkey burgers.
Fast Pickled Onions
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar white, brown, coconut
- 1 giant purple onion thinly sliced
- 1 lb. 85% fats floor turkey
- ½ medium white onion grated
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tablespoons inexperienced chiles
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper finely diced
- 1/2 cup recent chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon purple chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon floor pepper
- 3 tablespoons chilly butter diced
- 6 burger buns
- 1 giant avocado peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons canned inexperienced chiles
- 1/4 cup recent chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
First, put together your fast pickled onions. Place apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, salt, and sugar right into a mason jar. Screw the duvet on and shake the jar till the salt and sugar have dissolved.
Then, place the sliced onion into the jar. Ensure that the entire onion is roofed in vinegar.
Place the lid again on the jar and provides it yet another shake.
Lastly, place the jar within the fridge for no less than 2 hours or in a single day for the optimum fast pickled onion!
Subsequent, preheat the grill to 375ºF.
Put together the burgers and place the entire elements for the burgers (minus the buns 😛 ) into a big bowl and blend along with a wood spoon. Don’t be afraid to get messy and use your fingers.
As soon as all of the elements are mixed, type the burger patties by splitting the turkey burger combination into 6 balls.
Then, moist your fingers with water (the water helps to maintain the turkey patty from sticking to your fingers) and type every ball of meat into small patties and place them onto a plate.
Lastly, spray a big piece of tin foil with non-stick cooking spray and place the tin foil on the grill.*
Switch the burger patties onto the tin foil. The temperature of the grill ought to be roughly 375ºF. Prepare dinner either side for about 6-7 minutes coated. It will depend upon the thickness of your burger.
Whereas the burgers are cooking on the grill, put together the avocado mash by putting the avocado in a small bowl and mash it with a fork. Add the inexperienced chiles, salt, and cilantro to the avocado and blend effectively.
As soon as the burgers have reached an inside temperature of 160ºF, take away the burgers from the grill and allow them to sit for five minutes.
Serve the burgers on a bun or piece of lettuce and prime with avocado mash and pickled onions.
Suggestions & Notes
- Vitamin data is for JUST the burger and doesn’t embody the bun + toppings.
- Stovetop Instructions: Make it on the range by heating a big skillet over medium/excessive warmth. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray or wipe with olive oil. Place the turkey burger within the pan and prepare dinner for five minutes on either side or till the interior temperature reaches 165ºF.
Energy: 232kcal Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 15g Fats: 17g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g